- MCES is the sole designated facility for involuntary commitments in Montgomery County.
- The MCES 24-hour Hotline and emergency outpatient program helped 4,600 people in 2009.
- MCES accepted 319 people in its Crisis Residential program in 2009.
- MCES conducted 43 trainings with law enforcement in 2009 with a total of 472 participants.
- The MCES Mobile Crisis conducted 1,180 outreaches in 2009
- MCES admitted 1,009 individuals in 2008 in cooperation with law enforcement.
- MCES conducted 81 competency evaluations in 2009.