- William Myers, Chief Executive Officer
Bill became CEO in July 2016. He most recently was the chief operating officer for MCES. He held that position since 2010. He joined MCES in 1991 as a psychiatric technician.
Bill has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and an MBA from Penn State. He lives in Lower Gwynedd with his wife and sons.
- Deepraj Singh, MD, Medical Director
Dr. Deepray Singh joined the MCES medical staff in 2015. She is Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. At MCES, Dr. Singh performs both voluntary and involuntary psychiatric evaluations in the Crisis Center and provided psychiatric care to patients admitted to the Inpatient Unit.
Dr. Singh attended medical school at Albany Medical College and did her Residency at Drexel University. Prior to coming to MCES, she held positions at Fairmount Behavioral Health System and at Friends Hospital.
- Wendy Wait, Chief Financial Officer
Wendy Joined MCES in September 2016 and brings extensive experience in behavioral health financial management. Wendy manages all MCES financial operations and related business units. Prior to coming to MCES Wendy was with Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems.
- Debbie Shanley;Administrative Assistant/Director of Medical Records/Compliance Officer Debbie has worked at MCES for 26 years with the majority of the time in administrative areas. She coordinates requests from the Montgomery County Courts and private attorneys for competency evaluations. She participates in the Co-Occurring Competency Workgroup lead by Montgomery County Department of BH/DD and Magellan Behavioral Health. She has experience in the clinical aspect of the hospital as well formerly working as a psych tech/ambulance psych tech. She oversees the Reception and Medical Records staff.
- Anthony Salvatore, M.A.; Director of Development
Tony is the chairperson of the MCES Suicide Prevention Team, develops
all MCES suicide prevention materials and is a member of the Montgomery County
Suicide Prevention Work Group. He has authored several articles on suicide. Tony also manages development and communications activity for MCES.
- Michelle Monzo, B.S.; Forensic Diversion Education Specialist
Michelle trains police and other criminal justice personnel in mental health
and crisis intervention techniques and works with consumers involved in the
criminal justice system and their families. She is also a member of the mobile crisis
- Paul DeMarco, R.N., B.S.N.; Montgomery County Commitment
Director & Montgomery County Mental Health Chief Delegate
Paul is a Registered Nurse with over 18 years experience at MCES,
mostly in the Crisis Intervention & Commitment Office. He has been authorized
by the Montgomery County Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental
Disabilities to oversee the initial stages of the commitment process.
- Ginny Graves, R.N., B.S.; Risk Manager
Ginny has been with MCES for over 30 years, much of which she served as the Assistant Director of Nursing. Her unquestionable commitment to MCES and those we treat is reflected in her role as Risk Manager, Safety officer and Patient Safety officer. She also provides guidance to our Allied Therapy and Ambulance Departments.
- Naomi Finkel, R.N.; Nurse Manager
Naomi has been with MCES for the last 30 years where she has continually demonstrated her commitment to the care of those who suffer from mental illness. She has worked in the field of Clinical Research with the Arthur P. Noyes Research Foundation and was published for her work in the journal, Early Intervention in Psychiatry.
- John Fulford, MHS; System Development Specialist/Crisis Intervention
John has 25 years in the behavioral health field and has experience working directly with the courts as a consultant, concentrating on competency related cases and in the diversion of the mentally ill. He is also a member of the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team and provides training in crisis intervention. John received the 2011 Criminal Justice Award for his efforts on behalf of persons with mental illness and their families.
- Julie Peticca, B. S.; Crisis Director